Miraculous College Graduates Employment (MCGE):
- Recent college graduates face different challenges than the average job seekers as they do not have experience in the job force.
- This makes them ineligible for many job postings on the search engine or other posting
- The navigation to find a job is never easy and it is overwhelming
- Miraculous College Graduates Employment offers assistance to low income college graduates to identify job opportunities
- It is comforting and reassuring to have an organization like Miraculous who understands the unique needs of the low income graduates and works diligently to meet these needs in a new and exciting ways
- Miraculous is a networking, training, and educational place for low income college graduates who are looking for a job.
- Miraculous College Graduates Employment (MCGE):
- Realizes the special needs of graduates
- Strives to meet these challenges by having employers data base for matching the graduates and not post on search engines
- Will have its own data base for graduates and employers exclusively for Miraculous use and will not be posted on line
- Maintains data base which are broken down into different categories, e.g. employers looking for: an entry level openings; some with experience and others on a professional level
- Will not post names of employers with job opening on a search engine
- Offers variety of information’s graduates may be able to use
- Unique features will provide a break down of different careers by industry, and employers who are available in today’s market.
- Assists with career analysis for graduates who need to decide what career is suited for them.
- Gives interview skills training with numerous sample interview questions to practice on followed with mock interview, and an extensive resume writing with sample resume and cover letter.
- Reviews written resume and cover letter with an advise on mistakes to avoid and a checklist
- Makes the graduates ready for an interview once candidate complete the interview skills, resume compositions and cover letter training sessions.
- Covers topic such as how to negotiate a good salary and benefits package and how to interview with employers to get a job offer.
- Schedules three candidates for a job interview with employers.